I’m Brendon Albertson, a TESOL professional.
Thanks for visiting my website. Here you’ll find my ideas for teachers and students, research, materials, and CV/teaching portfolio.
Latest posts for teachers:
- Automated chunking of text (for learners, not search algorithms)
- Beatboxing codas: a technique for helping pronunciation of Chinese & Vietnamese learners
- Finding the right “chunks” to teach for fluency
- YouGlish + n-grams = Targeted bottom-up listening practice
- “Explain it to a 5-year-old” – Practicing Tier 3 Vocabulary